How links are chosen for the St. Stephen's Web site
St. Stephen's Episcopal School Web site (www.sstx.org) includes links to both internal (www.sstx.org) and external (non-sstx.org) Web sites.
The School selects stories or links that are editorially relevant.
Links may be included for a number of reasons, including:
• for further relevant or background information
• for useful practical information
• for entertainment or enjoyment.
We do not link to external sites in return for cash, services, or any other consideration in kind.
We do not link to sites which require payment for access.
webmaster selects stories and evaluates links to other Web sites on the basis of editorial relevance.
Links to user generated material
- Some of the content we link to is generated by members of the public (our net community and photo-sharing sites for example).
- The views expressed are those of the public and unless specifically stated are not those of St. Stephen's Episcopal School.
- If you consider this content to be inappropriate, please alert the moderators or site owners on the sites where the material appears or the St. Stephen's webmaster.
Links to external Web sites
St. Stephen's Episcopal School is not responsible for the content of unofficial external Web sites because:
• SSES does not produce them or maintain & update them
• SSES cannot change them
• they can be changed without SSES knowledge or agreement.
Some of our external links may be to Web sites which also offer commercial services, such as online purchases or photos on a photo-sharing Web site.
The inclusion of a link to an external Web site from the SSES Web site should not be understood to be an endorsement of that Web site or the site's owners (or their products/services).